banner

banner

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Jobbies in Tantramarshire - Its a Living with Indie Media Eastcoast - Memes - Videos - Photography - And More!

 Who else is helping to spread the word online?


This blog is "a labour of love" for no pay -- I had no choice but to start a blog since I have been "removed" from Facebook, Youtube and Instagram and to be honest you just couldn't afford to pay me to work for your team because I'm uncorruptible and unapologetic. I am not a "coviet" minion and I don't go along with the b.s. scams and programming of this university town.  I'm content to help out Greg Hallett King John III with disclosure work and raising awareness of his intelligence briefings.

Do you think these local town hall staff and politicians are overpaid for the work they do? What have they actually achieved? What projects? What goals? What vision do they have? 

Who else blogs in the region? Bruce Wark..

Two black crows on the cross at St. Paul's Anglican Church downtown Sackville N.B.
Photography by Indie Media Eastcoast 


Thank you for your support if you are helping me !
I appreciate the good people that are spreading the word about this project that I feel so strongly about for the youth!  The reality is that the local "entitled" university in town receives many millions of dollars every year from government in the way of free money and hand outs.. why?  This is just plain wrong. #DefundUniversities #GroupThink #BloatedCharities #StopTheGrifters



No comments:

Post a Comment