banner

banner

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

You Have No Idea How Much Work Goes Into Getting A Project Like This Done...


 I had no idea how much hard work is involved in getting this project achieved; it has been a lot of effort and a lot of pushing but it is still SO worth it.  I will continue to apply constant, steady pressure.  Great Skate Park Make Great Towns!

Facebook is no longer available to me.. ask why?!

Artivism...


Matt Pryde: are you still not paying any attention yet to this project? Andrew Black? Why not... 

same question for your little pal Ronny Kelly Spurles ... you've been incredibly unhelpful and extremely rude to me; I have had absolutely no help on this project.. I hope you are fired.  I have zero respect for you. Tick-tock.



Recreation NB promoting blocking me and promoting beer? Soo not helpful at all.

Meanwhile, if you want an arts centre theatre complex built for millions of dollars.. no problem..
for the non-profit grifter class..

No comments:

Post a Comment